Database4Nations is a web-based program and has multiple layers of security that work together to completely safeguard access and all user data.
- HTTPS – for secure communication over a computer network
- Login – all system users and members have their own account username and password with different access to the system modules
- OAuth 2.0 – authorization framework which allows users to authorize access to third-party applications
- Permissions – set by role or specific person, control access to features, modules, and functions, ensures user has permission to access, update or delete that data
We offer many online support resources to answer your common questions.
More in-depth issues can be resolved by submitting a service request to our developers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your implementation team can offer specific information on how to access our help documentation.
A detailed, step-by-step user manual is provided with your onboarding package.
We highly recommend signing up for our 2-day intensive, Onsite Training bundle.
Your Account Manager can provide you with a one-time project quote for this service.
A certified trainer will work with your database administrator to establish the best practices for your band and its needs.
In addition, the following practical applications will be covered:
- Adding and editing accounts: System Users, Member, Employer
- Granting permissions to specific users
- Using Quick and Filtered Search functions, with export to spreadsheet
- Creating email campaigns
- Uploading documents
- Approving and validating member-uploaded documents
- Customization of References (searchable content)
- Customization of System Settings
- Posting jobs
- Searching employees and exporting a filtered search list
We offer flat-rate pricing based on number of seats (member or non-member), calculated per month
- Includes 30 days of Support
- Optional modules (as developed) will be priced at an additional subscription rate